Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ciao Firenze


I can't believe how time has flown (no pun intended for those of you who might know what my thesis is about: flight, time and space).
The eight months I have been here have gone by so quickly. I can't believe I am leaving in two days. Critiques are over.. my thesis is published and handed in, final exam is tomorrow, spring is finally here...
It has not hit me yet.. It's all happened so quickly I keep denying that my time here is coming to an end.
It's been an amazing experience. For the Florence students coming here next year (I know youall get your acceptance letters soon) enjoy it. It is going to be the most influential, life changing experience you've been given the opportinuty to be part of.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and keeping up with all the things I've gotten to see and do. It truly has been an amazing experience. I'm off to Berlin for their Biennale, Holland, Denmark and Sweden before I head home.
Then It's back to Canada for the scholarship and Graduation exhibitions.
...and That's It Folks. Thanks for tuning in, but it's time to say goodbye. Keep in touch.
Over and out -- Shannon

Pic: Class of 2006, OCAD, Florence, Italy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home