Monday, April 03, 2006

Those Who Go, Those Who Stay

Hi all. I know my posts have been shorter, and less frequent recently. I have been working hard as it is the end of the school year now, and this week is critique week. My thesis defense is on Thursday. I don't know where the eight months went.

The end of year exhibition opening at the studio, "Those Who Go, Those Who Stay", is on Friday and will be webcast. Those of you in Trinidad, Toronto and various other parts of the world that cannot be here with us, go to www.ocad.ca on Friday 7th (1pm Toronto time, 12pm Trini time) to see the show here Live in Florence.

Also there is an online catalogue of the exhibition already up: www.ocad.ca/florenceprogram
On that site there are pictures of the work in the show and short statements or punctums from each artist on their work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home