Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Toronto Juried Exhibition Prize winner !

I had a conversation with my father about a week ago that went something like this "I hope I don't win anything.. I won't be in Toronto to collect the prizes they have, and I'm not living there anymore... and what am I going to do with a big fancy bike in Canada?" (first prize is a bike and some money-- it's environment week people!)
A few days ago I got two e-mails from one of the organizers of the exhibition. One titled "A big thank you to the artists" .. the other "Congratulations!"
haha
I love my life. Too funny !

Things are going well here in Florence. It's been a bit stressful (a BIT), as my thesis and body of work are due next week, and there are more exhibitions coming up to start preparing for.. but the weather is getting better, and I'm still enjoying myself amongst the myriad of papers and deadlines, and with the uncertainty regular Florentine life. Things are great. I'm already looking for excuses to stay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home